Supermil (premium range)
Baby formula for healthy infants deprived of breast milk (Full term)
Breast milk is the best food for babies, when we are faced with complete absence or in adequacy of breast milk, Supermil is an excellent substitute for breast milk, Supermil has all the essential nutrients to meet infants needs including energy, all kinds of proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, and all nutrients. This product is in accordance with standards and scientific recommendations such as LSRO, EU DIRECTIVE, CODEX ALIMENTARIUS and ESPGHAN. It covers these standards to efficient level.
- Supermil boosts infants’ immune system by having prebiotics such as FOS and GOS in efficient level. Prebiotics are effective in decreasing allergies and improving material transfer in intestine.
- Including a lot of AA and DHA fatty acids to strengthen IQ and problem-solving ability in the future and better development of retinal cells based on EFSA recommendation
- This product is enriched with 5 types of nucleotides. Nucleotides supply components of DNA and RNA which are a part of all body cells. They are essential for energy transfer in the body. In addition, it is effective in the health and repair of the intestinal wall affected by diarrhea and malnutrition.
- Supermil has semi-essential nutrients including L-carnitine, Taurine, Choline and Inositol.
- Gluten free and suitable for celiac patients
- Holder of Halal certificate
- Observe the ratio of whey protein to Casein to be 60 to 40 based on golden standard (breast milk) in Supermil 1. Observe the ratio of whey protein to Casein in Supermil 2 (58 to 42) and Supermil GUF (53 to 47)
- In appearance, Supermil has desired and natural smell and taste after preparation and it is easily soluble in water in the time of preparation.
- The amount of protein in Supermil is close to breast milk in order not to impose unnecessary kidney load on the baby’s kidneys.