Biomil AR is for infants or children who return some of the milk naturally eaten (GER). Since the stomach shape and the sphincter muscles above the stomach usually do not find their full form before four months of age, it is normal for some milk to return. In these cases, the use of biomil AR can greatly reduce the incidence.
Biomil AR has the following unique features:
- Use of corn or potato starch as a thickening agent with good digestibility.
- It uses more protein than other similar products and as a result, high protein quality with a ratio of 40 to 60 as close to breast milk as possible.
- The thickening agent of this product is potato or corn starch which is 100% absorbed and unlike non-absorbable thickening agents such as gum which is used in similar products, problems such as intestinal colic and abdominal pain and allergies.
- Maintaining the normal concentration of milk in the milk bottle and increasing its viscosity under the influence of acidic stomach pH.
- Contains high levels of AA and DHA fatty acids to boost IQ and problem-solving ability of infants in the future and better retinal cell development as recommended by EFSA (European Food Safety Institute).
- Improve weight gain and growth of the baby from the beginning of consumption.
- Contains FOS and GOS prebiotics to regulate the amount of beneficial intestinal bacteria and strengthen the immune system and gastrointestinal tract.
- Contains a variety of nucleotides to provide DNA and RNA components, transfer energy throughout the body, and help repair damaged intestinal membranes from diarrhea or malnutrition.
- This product is gluten free, so celiac patients can also use this product. Obviously, after eliminating the natural complication of milk return, it is possible to re-feed the baby or infant with breast milk or normal formulas.
- Holder of halal certificate