Non-Fat milk powder enriched with vitamins & minerals
Nowadays, obesity is a universal issue and annually a lot of people especially adults suffer from it as a matter of having high calorie and unhealthy food, and lack of sport. Inadequate calcium intake or absorption in many cases can lead to osteoporosis and it is one of the important issues in medical society, today. In addition, consumption of high-fat dairy products that contain high amounts of saturated fat which increase the risk of obesity and cardiovascular diseases is another dangerous issue in daily eating habits. To solve this problem, it is recommended to eat dairy products with minimal fat and enriched with vitamins and minerals especially calcium daily. A healthy diet is variant and balanced which meets all the daily eating needs and its amount of energy should be controlled to prevent gaining weight and negative side effects.
Regarding this, Fasska Belgium company has presented a milk-based product whose name is FASSMIL high calcium. It contains all the specifications of a healthy and nutritious milk without saturated and harmful fat.
- Low fat products contain 22 kinds of vitamin and minerals
- Milk-based product
- Pregnant or lactating woman who need high level of calcium
- Prevention of osteoporosis in old people
- Exercises and diets for obese people
- Providing calcium needed for bone growth in adolescents
- Providing calcium and daily nutritional needs
FASSMIL high calcium can be used cold and hot. It is Gluten – free and suitable for celiac patients. The amount of energy is 353 Kcal per 100 gr. 58% of it is carbohydrates, 39.5% is protein and 2.5% is fat.
The protein composition used in this product is very rich and similar to fresh cow’s milk. The protein level of this product is 35 gr per 100 gr of powder or 9.9 gr per 100 Kcal.
It is a fat-free product and its fat level is close to zero (0.15% in a ready milk). The amount of fatty acids used in this combination is very small and is about 1 gr per 100 gr of powder.
FASSMIL High Calcium contains 51.5 gr carbohydrate per 100 gr of powder, the only carbohydrate in this product is lactose and its source is cow’s milk.
FASSMIL High Calcium is enriched with calcium. The amount of calcium is about 1650 mg per 100 gr of powder (130% the average amount of calcium in the milk whose fats are removed) the ratio of calcium to phosphor is 1.7. this product has suitable amount of Vitamin D to absorb calcium better.
It can easily replace carbonate calcium supplements and as it provides the large amount of calcium from natural source of milk, it does not have some negative side effects such as sediment in the body.
- Iron: It plays a vital role in making red blood cells. Iron deficiency is the most common nutritional deficiency worldwide. The amount of iron used in this product is 7.3 mg per 100g
- Zinc: this element is very important in protein synthesis and carbohydrate metabolism. Zinc is involved in more than 300 enzymatic reactions.
- Magnesium: It is important for heart, muscles and kidneys. It makes up a part of teeth and bones. Most importantly, it activates enzymes and plays a role in the body’s energy cycle. It reduces stress, depression, insomnia. Vitamin B6 helps the absorption of needed magnesium and cooperate with it in many biochemical reactions of the body. The magnesium level is 210 mg per 100 gr of powder (190% of the average amount of magnesium in the milk whose fat is removed)
- Enriched with B6, B12, A, C, D, E, B1, B2, folic acid, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid
- Holder of Halal certificate