Baby formula for premature or low birth weight infants deprived of breast milk
Prebiomil is a high quality product to meet the nutritional needs of premature or low birth weight infants in cases a mother cannot breast feed the infant, it meets nutritional needs of the infant.
Prebiomil enriched with nucleotides with the benefits below for premature or low birth weight babies
- Components of DNA and RNA in all infant cells
- Energy transfer in the infants’ body
- Helping to improve the conditions of intestinal wall after diarrhea
- Helping the normal functioning of the liver
- The amount of lactose is about 70 percent of total carbohydrate (instead of 100%) due to the low activity of lactose enzyme in premature or low birth weight infants.
- To prevent digestive problems in these infants, the amount of lactose is set at 70%
- MCT oil (Medium-chain Triglycerides) is about 32% of total fats: It is easily absorbed from baby’s digestive system and provide premature and low birth weight infants with required energy.
- AA and DHA (which are also in breast milk): Development of vision & Brain network development & Improvement of infants’ problem-solving ability
- Observing the ratio of whey protein to casein to be 60 to 40 in accordance with golden standard (Breast milk)
- Taurine: its high amount for better digest and regulation of the nervous system
- Higher protein level: the amount of Prebiomil protein in each 100 Kcal is 2.9 which is in accordance with reputable scientific references like Fanaroff and Martin 2016
- Vitamins A, E, C and selenium minerals are used in the formulation of this product as cellular antioxidants
- Prebiomil has 80 Kcal per 100 milliliters (In hospital consumption) and 506 Kcal per 100 grams of powder