Biomil Soy is a complete formula for children based on soy protein used in cases of allergy to breast milk or cow's milk protein. Since this product lacks lactose, it is also recommended in cases of galactosemia or lactose intolerance (secondary lactase deficiency or diarrhea recovery phase, etc.).
Biomil soy is suitable for infant from 0 to 1 year old, as well as for growing children and adults who require a dairy-free diet.
Biomil soy is an excellent alternative in cases where breastfeeding mothers are prohibited from consuming dairy products due to the baby's sensitivity to milk protein. Instead of consuming milk and dairy products, the mother can meet her daily nutritional needs by eating two glasses of biomil.
The protein of this product is obtained from the isolation of pure natural soy protein and contains enough L-methionine to exactly follow the amino acid profile of breast milk.
Despite the fact that sucrose and sweeteners are not used in the formulation of this product, but the favorable taste and smell of Biomil soy has led to better acceptance of infants than similar products in the market.
- Contains high levels of AA and DHA fatty acids to enhance infant IQ and problem-solving power in the future and better retinal cell development as recommended by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority).
- This product is rich in omega 6 and omega 3 in the desired ratio, which is used to protect against inflammatory processes and maintain healthy skin and facilitate wound healing.
- This product is gluten free, so celiac patients can also use this product.
- This product does not contain transgenic soy protein (GMO Free).
- Holder of halal certificate.