Baby formula for healthy infants deprived of breast milk (Full term)
Biomil is produced by fresh milk and based on breast milk formula and has all the essential nutrients infants need including energy, all kinds of protein, carbohydrate, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
This product is produced by dry mixing technology. As the raw materials are mixed dry and are not heated in this method, natural amino acids in the raw materials just get dry once in this process so the protein existing in this high quality product guarantee the efficient growth of the infants.
In this method vitamins are not heated in the production process despite wet mixing method, so the quality is preserved and this is the specification of all the Behdashtkar’s products.
- Including a lot of AA, DHA fatty acids to strengthen IQ and problem-solving ability in the future and better development of retinal cells based on EFSA recommendation
- The ideal ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 for efficient growth of organs especially development of nervous system and retina
- Observe the ratio of whey protein to casein to be 60 to 40 based on golden standard (breast milk) in Biomil 1. Observe the ratio of whey protein to Casein in formula number 2 (58 to 42) and GUF formula (53 to 47)
- High solubility in the preparation
- Gluten free and suitable for celiac patients
- Holder of Halal certificate
- Higher gastrointestinal acceptance in infants
- Having natural smell and taste which is desirable and close to breast milk
- Possibility of continuing breastfeeding due to lack of use of sweeteners (in Biomil 1&2)
- Having semi-essential nutrients including Choline, Taurine, Inositoland L-carnitine
- Constant control and high quality by using modern food stand